We actively work with start-ups both by attracting initial financing for them through a syndicate, and later by supplementing it with EU funding, and by providing professional start-up mentoring/acceleration services.
We usually provide the following services to a startup:
- Formulation of the problem to be solved.
- Value proposition development.
- Business model creation/improvement.
- Performing market analysis.
- Organizing a syndicate to attract financing.
- Introduction to potential business partners, team members, potential clients.
- Introductory sales process training.
- Preparation of a business plan and financial model to attract fund investment.
- PitchDeck preparation.
- Financial management and reporting services for investors.
- Training, mentoring, support of startup founders.
The value of the service result for the client:
- The startup receives top-level business angel competencies in exchange for an agreed and flexible benefits package.
The value of purchasing a service from us for the customer:
- Application of accumulated know-how increases the speed of development of the startup.
- Efficient, transparent, and predictable organization of work (methodology).
- Possibility to offer additional related services.
- Assistance in attracting local and foreign partners (lawyers, bankers, investment banks, investors, etc.).
- Prompt provision of accurate and understandable answers to the client’s questions.
We also offer related services:
- Consultations during the entire company acquisition/sale/merger process.
- Preparation of the company for sale (arrangement of necessary documents, completion, and preparation of missing ones).
- Preparation of a business plan / financial model.
- Preparation of an investment memorandum and/or “teaser”.
- Presentation of the company to the investor community.
- Assistance in attracting legal advisors for the transaction.
- Assistance in attracting financing sources for the transaction, etc.
Dr. Audrius Dzikevičius Eurokosultantų Grupė CEO
• Long-term experience in both business consulting and the banking sector (since 1999). • Member of the Lithuanian Association of Business Angels (LITBAN) (since 2018). • Founder and manager of the private capital fund "Step Capital". • Long-term experience as a CFO for rent (since 2009). • Long-term work experience in boardrooms of SME’s (since 2012). • International experience in Switzerland, Italy, Latvia.