Every company needs a CFO position, but small and medium-sized companies often cannot afford to hire a highly qualified financial director. This situation can be solved by renting a CFO service, when the company receives the highest level of ongoing consultations and pays only for the hours worked, thus saving indirect costs of creating and maintaining a workplace.
Typically, for a fixed monthly fee a CFO for rent takes care of:
- measurement of the company’s performance, financial analysis, and forecasting.
- drawing up budgets and controlling their execution.
- working capital management solutions.
- presentation of performance results and presenting their insights to top-level managers and shareholders.
Also, for an agreed additional hourly fee a CFO for rent can perform other functions, such as:
- organizes and coordinates the work of the accounting department.
- participates in the preparation of the strategic plan and controls its implementation.
- takes care of attracting additional funding sources for company development.
- represents the company externally (commercial banks, insurance companies, investors, state institutions, etc.).
- assesses the economic payback of the company’s development projects.
- manages the company’s risk management process, etc.
Paslaugos rezultato vertė klientui:
- The company receives the highest level of financial management competence by paying only for the time spent, saving the indirect costs of creating and maintaining a workplace.
The value of purchasing a service from us for the customer:
- The application of accumulated know-how increases the quality of ongoing projects.
- Efficient, transparent, and predictable organization of work (methodology).
- Possibility to offer additional related services.
- Assistance in attracting local and foreign partners (lawyers, bankers, investment banks, investors, etc.).
- Prompt provision of accurate and understandable answers to the client’s questions.
We also offer other related services:
- Valuation of business (shares).
- Consulting during the company acquisition/sale/merger process.
- Preparation of the company for sale (arrangement of necessary documents, completion, and preparation of missing ones).
- Preparation of business plans, investment projects, feasibility studies.
- Initiation and preparation of applications for EU support grants, etc.
Implemented and ongoing CFO for rent projects:
- Moremins Ltd. CFO from April 2019 till now.
- Financial director of Kaunas Free Economic Zone Management UAB from January of 2009 till January of 2018.
- UAB agrofirma “Sėklos” independent board member, advisor to the general director on strategic financial management issues from October of 2012 till March of 2021.
- Shareholder of UAB Innovative Pharma Baltics, advisor to the CEO on strategic financial management issues from November of 2012 till June of 2013.
Dr. Audrius Dzikevičius Eurokosultantų Grupė CEO
• Long-term experience both in business consulting activities and in the banking sector (since 1999). • Founder and manager of the private capital fund "Step Capital”. • Long-term experience as a CFO for rent (since 2009). • Long-term work experience in boardrooms of SME’s (since 2012). • International experience in Switzerland, Italy, Latvia.