Business valuation is a process during which the value of the object under consideration is determined using a selected business valuation approach. EUROKONSULTANTŲ GRUPĖ provides business valuation services. Business valuator dr. Audrius Dzikevičius’ long-term experience ensures an objective, professional and unbiased opinion about the value of the object of evaluation. The opinion is presented in the form of a written report. We value the operating company as an asset that generates cash flow, which expresses the value of the business object in the market.
Generally, business or stock valuation is relevant in the following cases:
- Valuation of 100% or share of own capital for sale.
- Evaluation of the business to be acquired.
- Valuation of the business or its share without the shareholders agreeing on the value of the business.
- Valuation of intangible assets and trademarks.
The value of the service result for the client:
- An unbiased opinion about the value of a business or shares allows both parties to the transaction to agree on the price of the object to be bought/sold faster.
- An unbiased opinion about the value of a business or shares enables the avoidance of losses, i.e. allows the owner of the business or shares for sale not to transfer the object for sale for less than the market price, and the future owner of the business or shares not to overpay for the object to be purchased.
The value of purchasing a service from us for the customer:
- The application of accumulated know-how increases the quality of ongoing projects.
- Efficient, transparent, and predictable organization of work (methodology).
- Possibility to offer additional related services.
- Assistance in attracting local and foreign partners (lawyers, bankers, investment banks, investors, etc.).
- Prompt provision of accurate and understandable answers to the client’s questions.
We also offer related services:
- Consultations during the entire company acquisition/sale/merger process.
- Preparation of the company for sale (arrangement of necessary documents, completion, and preparation of missing ones).
- Preparation of a business plan.
- Preparation of an investment memorandum and/or “teaser”.
- Presentation of the company to the investor community.
- Assistance in attracting legal advisors for the transaction.
- Assistance in attracting financing sources for the transaction, etc.
Implemented business evaluation projects:
- Preparation of UAB “Avion Express” business evaluation report, 2020.
- Preparation of UAB “AviaAm Leasing” and Smart Aviation Holdings business evaluation reports, 2019.
- Preparation of UAB “Nota Grupė” business evaluation report, 2019.
- Preparation of the business evaluation report of UAB “BGI Consulting”, 2019.
- BUAB “RAAJ” right of claim assessment, 2017.
- Preparation of UAB “FEZ Developments” business evaluation report, 2015.
- Preparation of UAB “Lietpak” business evaluation report, 2015.
- UAB “Sėklos” business evaluation report preparation, 2012.
- Preparation of UAB BioCoTech’s business assessment report, 2010.
- Preparation of the business evaluation report of UAB “Biok laboratory”, 2010.
Dr. Audrius Dzikevičius Eurokosultantų Grupė CEO
• Long-term work experience in the field of business valuation (since 2010). • Has a business valuators’ license (from 2021). • Long-term experience as a CFO for rent (since 2009). • Long-term work experience in boardrooms of SME’s (since 2012). • International experience in Switzerland, Italy, Latvia.